Why sprinkle sugar when you can enjoy them with Licor 43?
- Licor 43 Original
- Freshly baked thin crepes
- Scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Fresh lemon balm leaf
- Fresh cream
- Marinate the raisins in Licor 43 the day before.
- Cook thin fresh crêpes.
- Marinate 2 long fingers in Licor 43 Original.
- Roll the ladyfingers in the crêpes.
- Create a bright, warm jelly or sauce of the marinade and raisins.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if necessary, some mandarins around it with a lemon leaf in the ice cream. (warm serve)
Why the number 43?
Licor 43 derives its delightful taste and golden lustre from an age-old recipe consisting of 43 natural ingredients.
A top secret recipe
The mix of secret ingredients is not enough to create Licor 43. Only the sum of top expertise, the Zamora family recipe and perfect timings and temperatures; can turn all ingredients into gold.
An unmistakable taste
Taste is the secret of its success. Licor 43 emits a bright golden glow that reflects its Mediterranean heritage. Although perfect when enjoyed pure with or without ice, its flavours are so harmonious that it simply invites other drinks to be mixed with it and is unmatched in its versatility.
An award winning liqueur
Over the years, our followers have proven that Licor 43 is a unique, inimitable liqueur, famed for its outstanding taste and delicious variety of serves. Seeing our impressive award collection, they aren’t the only ones to think so.