The gentle spice of ginger ale, the delicate zest of lime and the sweetness of Licor 43 results in our most popular drink in Spain.
- 50 ml Licor 43 Original (1 part / 1¾oz)
- 200 ml ginger ale (4 parts / 6¾oz)
- Juice from half a lime
- Ice cubes
- Garnishing: Slice of lime and a twist of lime peel
- Add six ice cubes to your glass and allow it to chill.
- Pour the ginger ale over the ice.
- Mix in the Licor 43 and add the squeezed lime juice.
- Finish by garnishing with the lime slice and a twist of peel.
Licor 43 Original glass
Fruity · Sour · Sweet
Afterwork · Aperitif · Night · Pairing food · Relax
Why the number 43?
Licor 43 derives its delightful taste and golden lustre from an age-old recipe consisting of 43 natural ingredients.
A top secret recipe
The mix of secret ingredients is not enough to create Licor 43. Only the sum of top expertise, the Zamora family recipe and perfect timings and temperatures; can turn all ingredients into gold.
An unmistakable taste
Taste is the secret of its success. Licor 43 emits a bright golden glow that reflects its Mediterranean heritage. Although perfect when enjoyed pure with or without ice, its flavours are so harmonious that it simply invites other drinks to be mixed with it and is unmatched in its versatility.
An award winning liqueur
Over the years, our followers have proven that Licor 43 is a unique, inimitable liqueur, famed for its outstanding taste and delicious variety of serves. Seeing our impressive award collection, they aren’t the only ones to think so.