Piña Colada 43
Give a Spanish taste to this traditional and refreshing cocktail. Perfect for enjoying those Mediterranean nights.
Piña Colada 43
- 50 ml Licor 43 Original (5 parts / ¾oz)
- 50 ml coconut milk (5 parts / ¾oz)
- 10 ml cognac (1 part / ⅓oz)
- 20 ml whipped cream with sugar (2 parts / ¾oz)
- A few drops lemon juice
- 2 slices of pineapple
- Garnishing: A piece of fresh pineapple with peel and a sprig of mint
- Chop the two pineapple slices into small pieces.
- Shake the Licor 43 Original, coconut milk, lemon juice, brandy, and cream with ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well and pour into your glass, then garnish with pineapple and a sprig of mint.
Fruity · Sweet
After meal · Afterwork · Night
Why the number 43?
Licor 43 derives its delightful taste and golden lustre from an age-old recipe consisting of 43 natural ingredients.
A top secret recipe
The mix of secret ingredients is not enough to create Licor 43. Only the sum of top expertise, the Zamora family recipe and perfect timings and temperatures; can turn all ingredients into gold.
An unmistakable taste
Taste is the secret of its success. Licor 43 emits a bright golden glow that reflects its Mediterranean heritage. Although perfect when enjoyed pure with or without ice, its flavours are so harmonious that it simply invites other drinks to be mixed with it and is unmatched in its versatility.
An award winning liqueur
Over the years, our followers have proven that Licor 43 is a unique, inimitable liqueur, famed for its outstanding taste and delicious variety of serves. Seeing our impressive award collection, they aren’t the only ones to think so.