Very popular in Cartagena, our hometown, for over 70 years. Serve after dinner with friends or treat yourself at the end of a long day.
- 20 ml Licor 43 Original (1 part / ¾oz)
- 20 ml Spanish Brandy (1 part / ¾oz)
- 60 ml condensed milk (3 parts / 2oz)
- 1 hot espresso coffee
- Evaporated milk
- Garnishing: 2 coffee beans, cinnamon powder and lemon peel
- Pour the condensed milk, the brandy and then the Licor 43 Original into your glass in layers.
- Add the coffee and top carefully with the evaporated milk.
- To attain the layered effect more easily, use a spoon to add each of the ingredients.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon, two coffee beans and a delicate piece of lemon peel.
Bitter · Sweet
After meal · Relax
Why the number 43?
Licor 43 derives its delightful taste and golden lustre from an age-old recipe consisting of 43 natural ingredients.
A top secret recipe
The mix of secret ingredients is not enough to create Licor 43. Only the sum of top expertise, the Zamora family recipe and perfect timings and temperatures; can turn all ingredients into gold.
An unmistakable taste
Taste is the secret of its success. Licor 43 emits a bright golden glow that reflects its Mediterranean heritage. Although perfect when enjoyed pure with or without ice, its flavours are so harmonious that it simply invites other drinks to be mixed with it and is unmatched in its versatility.
An award winning liqueur
Over the years, our followers have proven that Licor 43 is a unique, inimitable liqueur, famed for its outstanding taste and delicious variety of serves. Seeing our impressive award collection, they aren’t the only ones to think so.