Chocolate and Licor 43 are meant to be together. Prepare this easy recipe to surprise everybody with its delicious taste!
- 4 tbsp Licor 43 Original
- 1 can of condensed milk (about 400g)
- 25 g butter
- 400 g of milk chocolate
- 75 g almonds finely chopped
- Line a mold of approximately 20×20 cm with greaseproof paper (solid paste paper possibly with some melted butter on the form).
- Put the condensed milk, chopped broken chocolate and butter in a saucepan to boil and cook for 20 minutes and simmer. Stir frequently with a wooden spoon.
- Stir the Licor 43 Original and almond pieces from the milk mixture and pour the mass immediately into the mold.
- Smooth the top and let the fudge harden for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Cut with a hot knife.
Why the number 43?
Licor 43 derives its delightful taste and golden lustre from an age-old recipe consisting of 43 natural ingredients.
A top secret recipe
The mix of secret ingredients is not enough to create Licor 43. Only the sum of top expertise, the Zamora family recipe and perfect timings and temperatures; can turn all ingredients into gold.
An unmistakable taste
Taste is the secret of its success. Licor 43 emits a bright golden glow that reflects its Mediterranean heritage. Although perfect when enjoyed pure with or without ice, its flavours are so harmonious that it simply invites other drinks to be mixed with it and is unmatched in its versatility.
An award winning liqueur
Over the years, our followers have proven that Licor 43 is a unique, inimitable liqueur, famed for its outstanding taste and delicious variety of serves. Seeing our impressive award collection, they aren’t the only ones to think so.