Sangría Cava 43
The unmistakable sparkling of cava meets Licor 43’s sweetness to give an even more refreshing and elegant touch to your Spanish sangria.
Sangría Cava 43
- 250 ml Cava (8 ⅓ oz)
- 250 ml Bitter lemon soda (8 ⅓ oz)
- 125 ml Licor 43 Original (4 ⅓o z)
- 40 ml Elderflower liqueur (1 ⅓ oz)
- Apple, lemon + sliced cucumber
- Garnish: Grapes, mint or rosemary
- Fill the jug for 1/3 with ice cubes and add the sliced fruit.
- Pour the cava and Bitter Lemon soda.
- Add Licor 43 Original and the Elderflower liqueur.
- Stir, garnish and serve.
Licor 43 Original glass
Fruity · Sweet
Aperitif · Night · Pairing food
Why the number 43?
Licor 43 derives its delightful taste and golden lustre from an age-old recipe consisting of 43 natural ingredients.
A top secret recipe
The mix of secret ingredients is not enough to create Licor 43. Only the sum of top expertise, the Zamora family recipe and perfect timings and temperatures; can turn all ingredients into gold.
An unmistakable taste
Taste is the secret of its success. Licor 43 emits a bright golden glow that reflects its Mediterranean heritage. Although perfect when enjoyed pure with or without ice, its flavours are so harmonious that it simply invites other drinks to be mixed with it and is unmatched in its versatility.
An award winning liqueur
Over the years, our followers have proven that Licor 43 is a unique, inimitable liqueur, famed for its outstanding taste and delicious variety of serves. Seeing our impressive award collection, they aren’t the only ones to think so.