Chocolate 43 – Dessert in a Glass
The happiness maker
CHOCOLATE 43 – DESSERT IN A GLASS
- 200ml whipped cream
- 1 pack of cream stiffener
- 100g milk chocolate
- 2 egg yolks
- 75g butter
- 50ml Licor 43 Chocolate
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 chocolate muffins or an equivalent amount of biscuit crumbs
- Mix the cream with the cream stiffener, whip with a mixer until firm and place in the fridge. Melt the milk chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Mix the egg yolks, butter, Licor 43 Chocolate and vanilla extract in a bowl until creamy. Stir in the melted chocolate until an even mixture is formed.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until firm. Then carefully fold into the butter and chocolate mixture and mix together.
- Fill the glasses evenly with the muffin or biscuit crumbs. Then pour the chilled cream mixture on top. Finally, put the chocolate cream on top as a topping.
A DELICIOUS COMBINATION
Inspired by the very best chocolate tradition in Spain,
Licor 43 Chocolate combines the well-known flavour of Licor 43 Original with chocolate from 100% sustainable sourced cocoa. A true temptation for the palate.
CHOCOLATE & SPAIN
After their discovery in México, cocoa beans were brought to Andalucia (Spain) during the XVI century.
Since then, chocolate started to rise in popularity, first within the country and later in Europe.
Light acidic tones and subtle floral cocoa tones comes together forming a perfect balance with the fruity, spicy and botanical nuances of Licor 43.
Enjoy it neat, on the rocks, or delight your palate by mixing it with coffee, giving a twist to the Carajillo 43.