Try this unusual combination of bitterness and spice to surprise your guests.
- 40 ml Licor 43 Original (2 parts / 1⅓oz)
- 60 ml grapefruit soda (3 parts / 2oz)
- 20 ml fresh lemon juice (1 part / ¾oz)
- 20 ml sparkling water (1 part / ¾oz)
- A handful of dill
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Add the fresh lemon juice, Licor 43 Original and grapefruit soda, then fill to the top with sparkling water.
- Finish with the handful of dill and stir well.
Why the number 43?
Licor 43 derives its delightful taste and golden lustre from an age-old recipe consisting of 43 natural ingredients.
A top secret recipe
The mix of secret ingredients is not enough to create Licor 43. Only the sum of top expertise, the Zamora family recipe and perfect timings and temperatures; can turn all ingredients into gold.
An unmistakable taste
Taste is the secret of its success. Licor 43 emits a bright golden glow that reflects its Mediterranean heritage. Although perfect when enjoyed pure with or without ice, its flavours are so harmonious that it simply invites other drinks to be mixed with it and is unmatched in its versatility.
An award winning liqueur
Over the years, our followers have proven that Licor 43 is a unique, inimitable liqueur, famed for its outstanding taste and delicious variety of serves. Seeing our impressive award collection, they aren’t the only ones to think so.