Smoothies don’t always have to be pure fruit and vegetables; try this fruity blend with a dash of Licor 43 for a twist of flavour.
- 300 ml Licor 43 Original (10 oz)
- 150 ml hazelnut liquor (5 oz)
- ½ ripe mango
- ¼ cucumber
- Scoop of lemon sorbet
- 1 cup ice cold coconut water
- Peel the mango, remove the pit and cut into cubes.
- Peel the cucumber, remove the seeds and moisture and also cut into cubes.
- Put the cubed cucumber and mango with the other ingredients into a blender and blend.
- Pour into your jug or glasses and enjoy.
Why the number 43?
Licor 43 derives its delightful taste and golden lustre from an age-old recipe consisting of 43 natural ingredients.
A top secret recipe
The mix of secret ingredients is not enough to create Licor 43. Only the sum of top expertise, the Zamora family recipe and perfect timings and temperatures; can turn all ingredients into gold.
An unmistakable taste
Taste is the secret of its success. Licor 43 emits a bright golden glow that reflects its Mediterranean heritage. Although perfect when enjoyed pure with or without ice, its flavours are so harmonious that it simply invites other drinks to be mixed with it and is unmatched in its versatility.
An award winning liqueur
Over the years, our followers have proven that Licor 43 is a unique, inimitable liqueur, famed for its outstanding taste and delicious variety of serves. Seeing our impressive award collection, they aren’t the only ones to think so.