Choco Glow 43
Snuggle up in blankets and fight off cold days with this indulgent, cosy treat. Top it with whipped cream for extra pleasure.
Choco Glow 43
- 50 ml Licor 43 Original (1 part / 1¾oz)
- 80 ml hot chocolate (2 parts / 2¾oz)
- 1 hot espresso coffee
- Whipped cream
- Garnishing: Fresh raspberry and grated chocolate
- Stir together the hot chocolate, espresso coffee and Licor 43 Original.
- Top with a generous helping of whipped cream.
- Garnish with a raspberry and finish by sprinkling with a little grated dark chocolate.
Coffee · Sweet
After meal · Relax
Why the number 43?
Licor 43 derives its delightful taste and golden lustre from an age-old recipe consisting of 43 natural ingredients.
A top secret recipe
The mix of secret ingredients is not enough to create Licor 43. Only the sum of top expertise, the Zamora family recipe and perfect timings and temperatures; can turn all ingredients into gold.
An unmistakable taste
Taste is the secret of its success. Licor 43 emits a bright golden glow that reflects its Mediterranean heritage. Although perfect when enjoyed pure with or without ice, its flavours are so harmonious that it simply invites other drinks to be mixed with it and is unmatched in its versatility.
An award winning liqueur
Over the years, our followers have proven that Licor 43 is a unique, inimitable liqueur, famed for its outstanding taste and delicious variety of serves. Seeing our impressive award collection, they aren’t the only ones to think so.