You don’t have to be in Ibiza to enjoy this tropical fruity drink but who wouldn’t like it?
- 50 ml Licor 43 Original (1 part / 1¾oz)
- 150 ml pineapple juice (3 parts / 5¼oz
- Ice cubes
- Garnishing: Small chunk of pineapple
- Fill your glass with lots of ice cubes, pour over the pineapple juice and add Licor 43 Original.
- Stir and then garnish with the piece of pineapple.
- Replace the pineapple juice with fresh, blended pineapple to turn this cocktail into a fruity smoothie.
Fruity · Sweet
After meal · Afterwork · Night
Why the number 43?
Licor 43 derives its delightful taste and golden lustre from an age-old recipe consisting of 43 natural ingredients.
A top secret recipe
The mix of secret ingredients is not enough to create Licor 43. Only the sum of top expertise, the Zamora family recipe and perfect timings and temperatures; can turn all ingredients into gold.
An unmistakable taste
Taste is the secret of its success. Licor 43 emits a bright golden glow that reflects its Mediterranean heritage. Although perfect when enjoyed pure with or without ice, its flavours are so harmonious that it simply invites other drinks to be mixed with it and is unmatched in its versatility.
An award winning liqueur
Over the years, our followers have proven that Licor 43 is a unique, inimitable liqueur, famed for its outstanding taste and delicious variety of serves. Seeing our impressive award collection, they aren’t the only ones to think so.