Delight your senses with Licor 43’s version of this classic cocktail.
- 30 ml Licor 43 Original (1 oz)
- 20 ml of Vodka (¾oz)
- Half lime in segments
- Teaspoon cane sugar
- Crushed ice
- Garnishing: Lime
- Fill your glass with a few wedges of lime and cane sugar.
- Press (muddle) the juice out of the lime with a pestle until the juice has completely absorbed the sugar.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and then add the Licor 43 Original and Vodka.
- Stir well through with a (bar) spoon.
- Add some crushed ice so that the glass is completely filled.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Fruity · Sour · Sweet
Afterwork · Night · Relax
Why the number 43?
Licor 43 derives its delightful taste and golden lustre from an age-old recipe consisting of 43 natural ingredients.
A top secret recipe
The mix of secret ingredients is not enough to create Licor 43. Only the sum of top expertise, the Zamora family recipe and perfect timings and temperatures; can turn all ingredients into gold.
An unmistakable taste
Taste is the secret of its success. Licor 43 emits a bright golden glow that reflects its Mediterranean heritage. Although perfect when enjoyed pure with or without ice, its flavours are so harmonious that it simply invites other drinks to be mixed with it and is unmatched in its versatility.
An award winning liqueur
Over the years, our followers have proven that Licor 43 is a unique, inimitable liqueur, famed for its outstanding taste and delicious variety of serves. Seeing our impressive award collection, they aren’t the only ones to think so.