Licor 43 and chocolate are made for each other. Add some drops to your brownie batter and give extra excitement to your bake.
- 40 ml Licor 43 Original (1 ⅓ oz)
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 110 g melted butter
- 200 g caster sugar
- 150 g flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Hazelnut pieces
- Pre-heat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius and grease and line a rectangular baking tin.
- Carefully melt the chocolate and beat together the eggs, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Add the melted butter slowly to the egg mixture, before folding in the flour, chocolate, nuts and Licor 43.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake the brownies for 25 to 30 minutes, then leave to cool.
Why the number 43?
Licor 43 derives its delightful taste and golden lustre from an age-old recipe consisting of 43 natural ingredients.
A top secret recipe
The mix of secret ingredients is not enough to create Licor 43. Only the sum of top expertise, the Zamora family recipe and perfect timings and temperatures; can turn all ingredients into gold.
An unmistakable taste
Taste is the secret of its success. Licor 43 emits a bright golden glow that reflects its Mediterranean heritage. Although perfect when enjoyed pure with or without ice, its flavours are so harmonious that it simply invites other drinks to be mixed with it and is unmatched in its versatility.
An award winning liqueur
Over the years, our followers have proven that Licor 43 is a unique, inimitable liqueur, famed for its outstanding taste and delicious variety of serves. Seeing our impressive award collection, they aren’t the only ones to think so.