French Toast 43
Breakfast for dinner? Why not? You only need to add some Licor 43 to make it memorable.
FRENCH TOAST 43
- 50 ml Licor 43 Original (1 ¾ oz)
- 8 slices of sugar bread
- 1 egg
- 200 ml milk (6 ¾ oz)
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1 spoon of butter
- Garnishing: Mint leaves
- Beat the Licor 43, the milk and the egg in a bowl.
- Cover a slice of sugar bread on both sides with the mixture.
- Bake the sugar bread in butter or oil (flavourless oil).
- Serve the French toast when they are still warm.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a mint leaf as garnish.
Why the number 43?
Licor 43 derives its delightful taste and golden lustre from an age-old recipe consisting of 43 natural ingredients.
A top secret recipe
The mix of secret ingredients is not enough to create Licor 43. Only the sum of top expertise, the Zamora family recipe and perfect timings and temperatures; can turn all ingredients into gold.
An unmistakable taste
Taste is the secret of its success. Licor 43 emits a bright golden glow that reflects its Mediterranean heritage. Although perfect when enjoyed pure with or without ice, its flavours are so harmonious that it simply invites other drinks to be mixed with it and is unmatched in its versatility.
An award winning liqueur
Over the years, our followers have proven that Licor 43 is a unique, inimitable liqueur, famed for its outstanding taste and delicious variety of serves. Seeing our impressive award collection, they aren’t the only ones to think so.