This luscious vegan cocktail is a treat for the senses! Enjoy this special and flavoured kind of milkshake. A feast for your taste buds
- 60 ml Licor 43 Horchata (2 oz.)
- 2 balls of vegan strawberry ice cream (200grs)
- 60 ml soy or almond milk (2 oz.)
- 30 ml condensed coconut milk (1 oz)
- 30 ml evaporated coconut milk (1 oz.)
- Strawberries and icing sugar
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender until creamy.
- Pour into an old fashioned glass with ices and two pieces of strawberry on top.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve.
Fruity · Sweet
After meal · Afterwork
What is Licor 43 Horchata?
Licor 43 Horchata is much more than an exciting product from Licor 43. We took the traditional horchata recipe from Valencia and added a twist by fusing it with the delicately sweet Mediterranean flavours of Licor 43 Original.
WHERE THE INSPIRATION CAME FROM?
Horchata is a refreshing cool drink made from tiger nuts, blended with sugar & sometimes flavoured with cinnamon and lemon.
But horchata is not a novelty, the tiger nut of ancient Egypt is one of the earliest domesticated crops and was found in vases in the tombs of the Egyptian Pharaohs. The Moors brought the plant to Valencia where the soil and sun were perfect for growing tiger nuts of the highest quality.
An unmistakable flavour
Licor 43 Horchata has an unmistakable taste: it is sweet, light and at the same time rich on aromas from selected spices. A refreshing drink, absolutely different than any other cream liqueur ever imagined, once tasted it doesn’t leave you indifferent you like it or you love it!