Rocky Road 43
Cranberries, marshmallows and chocolate. The Rocky Road 43 is sooo delicious!
60ml Licor 43
400g dark chocolate
200g mini marshmallows
110g unsalted macadamia nuts
100g dried cranberry
60g unsalted pistachio nuts
35g ground coconut
- Cover a baking tin of 18 to 25 cm with baking paper.
- Mix the marshmallows, cranberries, nuts and coconut in a bowl.
- Melt the chocolate au Bain-Marie.
- Stir the Licor 43 with the melted chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate over the nut mixture and mix everything well.
- Put everything into a cake pan and press firmly
- Leave at least two hours in the refrigerator
- Cut then Rocky Road 43 into cubes with a hot knife and enjoy!