Pasión Fruit Cheesecake
These four individual cheesecakes are served in whiskey glasses and topped with a fruity mixture of mango, passion fruit and gooseberries. Prepare in advance and just keep in the fridge until serving.
8tbsp Licor 43
50g white chocolate
9 Oreo cookies
1 cup whipping cream
3 passion fruits
10 cape gooseberries
- Using a food processor, chop the Oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
- Carefully melt the butter over a medium heat and whip the cream until stiff.
- Beat the mascarpone with six tablespoons of the Licor 43, then peel and halve the mango, removing the pit.
- Mash one half of the mango as finely as possible and cut the other half into cubes.
- Halve the berries and passion fruit, scooping the pulp from the latter.
- Mix the mango puree, mango cubes, passion fruit pulp, and berries with the rest of the Licor 43.
- Melt the white chocolate, stir into the mascarpone mixture and fold in the cream.
- Stir the butter with the Oreo crumbs and press the mixture lightly into the bottom of four whiskey glasses.
- Leave the glasses in the freezer for 15 minutes and, when slightly chilled, remove the glasses and add the mascarpone mixture.
- Place back in the fridge for half an hour, top with the fruit pulp mixture and serve.
- In the winter, why not add snow to the edge of the glasses? Dip the edge of the glass in melted white chocolate before rolling in desiccated coconut. Leave to set.