These luxurious hot chocolate desserts each have a decadent white chocolate centre. They’re also surprisingly simple to make – try whipping them up next time you cook for friends.
6tbsp Licor 43
125g dark chocolate
100g white chocolate
2 egg yolks
6 silicone pudding cases or ramekins
sprigs of mint
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put the butter and all but six pieces of the chocolate in a bowl and melt it in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Whisk together the eggs, egg yolks, sugar and Licor 43 until frothy and add the chocolate mixture.
- Stir, then fold in the flour.
- Divide the mixture among the ramekins and add the remaining white chocolate, carefully pushing a single piece into the centre of each pudding.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven and allow to cool for just a couple of minutes.
- Garnish with mint and raspberries.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and, of course, a complementary glass of Licor 43.