Spanish Hedgehog Slice
This Dutch classic meets our Spanish passion in this delicious dessert. Would you serve it to your friends?
100ml Licor 43
250g coconut oil
200g Crunchy Spanish almond cookies or plain butter biscuits
100g almond flour
75g extra dark chocolate (70%)
50g cocoa powder
2 medium eggs
- Cover a 1 litre cake mould with a plastic wrap.
- Melt the coconut oil and the dark chocolate in separate bowls.
- Beat the eggs and brown sugar au Bain-Marie to foam, and pour the Licor 43 gradually.
- Take the Bowl of egg foam from the hot bowl and beat the sieved cocoa powder and the almond flour. Gently add the coconut oil and finally the melted chocolate.
- Pour a small layer of this chocolate mixture into the cake tin and place one layer of cookies over this work. Add a very thin layer of chocolate mixture and another layer of cookies.
- Continue until the mould is filled and/or ending all the biscuits and chocolate mixture.
- Cover the form with plastic wrap and chill it in the fridge overnight.
- Remove the mould and foil and place the cake on a beautiful plate. Cut it into thin slices and serve immediately. Store the cake in the refrigerator.