Rápido Fig Jam
Preserves don’t have to be boring – or difficult. Bring jam into the 21st century with this Licor 43-infused, fig-filled preserve.
100ml Licor 43
200ml white wine vinegar
350g dried figs
2 sachets vanilla sugar
2 sheets white gelatine
- Cut the figs into quarters, put all the ingredients except the gelatine in a small saucepan and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water while the ingredients simmer.
- Remove the pan from the heat and dissolve the gelatine in the fig mixture.
- Allow this mixture to cool before pureeing in a food processor, and then put the jam in glass jars.
- Close the jars and leave the jam to cool and set at room temperature.