Naughty Brownie 43
Put your diet aside and sin with this Naughty Brownie 43.
100ml Licor 43
650g of pure (raw) chocolate
250g fresh raspberries
200g spelt flour
6 large eggs
- Preheat your over for up to 180°C and put baking paper in a baking dish.
- Melt the butter and chocolate au Bain-Marie.
- Remove the melted chocolate and butter from the heat and mix with the sugar.
- Mix well then add the eggs one at a time, throughout.
- Mix the Licor 43 into the mixture.
- Add the flour and stir in the raspberries into the batter.
- Spread the batter in the baking dish and bake the brownies for 20 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven.