Apple Crumble 43
Hot or cold, the Apple Crumble 43 is the perfect dessert for Autumn!
80ml Licor 43
225g self-rising flour
100g ice cream cones
80g granulated sugar
70g flaked almonds
50g almond powder
1 packet of vanilla sugar
- Put the ice cream cones in a towel and crush them gently with a pan to small pieces.
- Take the cold butter from the refrigerator and cut into pieces.
- Mix the ice cream cones pieces with flour, sugar, almond powder and butter. Knead everything with your fingertips until a crumbly dough, but not too much time because the butter should not melt excessively.
- Meanwhile, peel the apples and cut into pieces. Heat about 125 g butter in a pan and add the apples.
- When the apples are a bit glazed, cover them with half of the Licor 43.
- Bake the apples until they are about Al Dente, pour the other half of the Licor 43 over and add a bit of lime juice. Stir one more time, remove from heat and mix with the almond flakes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease a baking tin with the butter. Cover the bottom with the Licor 43 Apple mixture and sprinkle the crumbly dough on this.
- After half an hour the Apple Crumble 43 is ready. Enjoy your dessert!