Pears don’t always have to be boring! Try this fruity original dessert with a bit of Licor 43 and you will leave everyone speechless.
500ml Red Port
300ml Licor 43 Original
3 cinnamon sticks
- Peel 10 pears, cut the cap off so they look good in the pan and on the board.
- Pour in the red port and Licor 43 Original in a saucepan and fill it with water until the pears are completely covered with the liquid.
- Add the cinnamon stick, star anise and cloves. Simmer for 1 hour, then scoop out the pears.
- Add honey to the sauce and let it simmer.
- Serve the pears and garnish them with sauce, cinnamon and ice-cream.