Panna Cotta Orochata 43
This Italian dessert is a classic. Level it up with Licor 43 Orochata and top it with fresh Mango. You will surely surprise your guests with this light and silky Panna Cotta.
100ml Licor 43 Orochata
320 ml cream
500 ml yogurt
4 sheets of gelatine
- Soak the gelatine sheets in a bowl of cold water for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Put the cream, sugar and Licor 43 Orochata in a saucepan and heat. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. It is important that it does not boil.
- Stir the gelatine well and dissolve into the cream mixture.
- Then stir in the yogurt and make sure it is well mixed.
- Pour into desired shapes. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, ideally overnight.
- Top with mango pieces and possibly extra Licor 43 Orochata.