Macarons with Orange and Licor 43
These delicious macarons are a gorgeous after-dinner treat! A sweet dessert stuffed with chocolate, whipped cream and Licor 43.
1 tablespoon Licor 43
120g powdered sugar
65g ground almonds
50g granulated sugar
2 large eggs
0.5 teaspoon orange essence for filling
60g dark chocolate cut in pieces
15g unsalted butter
40ml whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° c
- Beat only the egg whites in a large bowl until soft foam.
- Add the ground almonds and icing sugar in a food processor and grind to a fine whole.
- Beat in small amounts of sugar through the egg whites to create a firm, glossy meringue.
- Whisk the orange essence with the meringue.
- Spatula calmly and in small quantities the extra almond flour into the batter.
- Spoon the batter into a pastry bag and spray rounds on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Tap the baking sheet a few times firmly on a work surface to remove any air bubbles.
- Let the macarons rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Bake the macarons 15 minutes in the preheated oven and let them cool 10 minutes then get the macarons careful of the baking paper and let them cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate and butter au Bain-Marie and serve.
- Add the Licor 43 to the cream carefully.
- Allow the mixture to cool for 10 minutes and set it for 30 minutes in the refrigerator until thick and spreadable.
- Use the mixture to stick the macaroons together.
Recipe from SuusjesSoesjes