Delight your senses with Licor 43's version of a classic - Caipiroska 43.
30ml Licor 43
20ml of Vodka
Half lime in segments
Teaspoon cane sugar
Lime (for garnish)
- Fill your glass with a few wedges of lime and cane sugar.
- Press (muddle) the juice out of the lime with a pestle until the juice has completely absorbed the sugar.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and then add the Licor 43 and Vodka.
- Stir well through with a (bar) spoon.
- Add some crushed ice so that the glass is completely filled.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Large Licor 43 balón glass or large wine glass