This refreshing and sparkling blend, very popular in The Netherlands, is perfect for enjoying on a warm, sunny day.
- 35 ml Licor 43 Original (1 part / 1⅓oz)
- 100 ml sparkling water (3 parts / 3 ½oz)
- Juice from half a lemon
- Ice cubes
- Garnishing: Lemon and orange slices
- Fill your glass with ice cubes and allow it to chill.
- Pour sparkling water over the ice, then add fresh lemon juice. Finally pour the Licor 43.
- Stir briefly and garnish with the lemon and orange slices.
Licor 43 Original glass
Fruity · Sour · Sweet
Afterwork · Aperitif · Night · Pairing food · Relax
Why the number 43?
Licor 43 derives its delightful taste and golden lustre from an age-old recipe consisting of 43 natural ingredients.
A top secret recipe
The mix of secret ingredients is not enough to create Licor 43. Only the sum of top expertise, the Zamora family recipe and perfect timings and temperatures; can turn all ingredients into gold.
An unmistakable taste
Taste is the secret of its success. Licor 43 emits a bright golden glow that reflects its Mediterranean heritage. Although perfect when enjoyed pure with or without ice, its flavours are so harmonious that it simply invites other drinks to be mixed with it and is unmatched in its versatility.
An award winning liqueur
Over the years, our followers have proven that Licor 43 is a unique, inimitable liqueur, famed for its outstanding taste and delicious variety of serves. Seeing our impressive award collection, they aren’t the only ones to think so.