Orange Ice Cream Dumplings 43
Serve ice cream with a difference in our Orange Ice Cream Dumplings, a tasty mixture of gingerbread, ice cream and Licor 43 served in hollowed-out oranges.
4tbsp Licor 43
8 scoops of vanilla ice cream
8 gingerbread cookies
4 large oranges
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer half an hour in advance, and leave to soften.
- Crumble the gingerbread.
- Slice off the tops of the oranges, carefully remove all of the orange pulp and put the lids to one side.
- Mix the Licor 43, cinnamon and gingerbread crumbs with the soft ice cream and fill the emptied oranges with the mixture.
- Place on plates, and leave to chill in the freezer.
- 10 minutes before serving, take the desserts from the freezer.
- Place the lids back on the oranges and serve.