White Chocolate Mousse: Orochocolata
Why not pour some Pura Pasión into a white chocolate mousse? Add a touch of LICOR 43 OROCHATA to the recipe and give yourself a delicious treat!
1 egg yolk
1 tbsp sugar
75g white chocolate
1 egg white
250ml Licor 43 Orochata
2 gelatine sheets
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie in a bowl. In the meantime, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar until light and creamy, then stir the milk.
- Add the milk mixture to the melted chocolate and whisk gently.
- Allow the mixture to cool down. A good tip is to put the bowl in a tub of ice water, which quickly cools.
- In the meantime, beat the cream and whisk in another clean bowl with clean beaters the egg white with a pinch of salt until stiff. Mix the cream and the whipped egg whites and mix it together with a spatula.
- Add the cooled chocolate little by little and mix with a spatula the whipped egg white blend.
- Pour the white chocolate in bowls and let it set for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Dissolve 2 gelatine sheets for 5 minutes in cold water.
- Heat 250ml Licor 43 Orochata in a saucepan.
- Stir the gelatine well and add it to the heated Licor 43 Orochata.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly before you spread it over the cooled chocolate. Let it set for at least 3 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate sticks.